Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
Is the phrase "Once upon a time..."
Overused
No Zombie for a Neighbor - 8A Empty33%No Zombie for a Neighbor - 8A Empty
 33% [ 1 ]
Underused
No Zombie for a Neighbor - 8A Empty67%No Zombie for a Neighbor - 8A Empty
 67% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 3
Monthly Writing Prompt
For this month's writing prompt write a scene using the following sentence to start;

The streets were deserted. Where was everyone? Where had they all gone?

Writing Tip
Our monthly writing tips are written by our very own TerishD. You can read more in Terish's Blog located in "The Abstractions" area of the forum.

Look Back

When not able to write ahead, it helps to look back. In my case I had written a paragraph ahead of the story. What I needed to do was add a section of exposition (talking) presenting some facts. In going back, I realized that I could insert a section where a 'tour' of the surroundings could be done. This allowed for character interaction, story development, and other things that enabled me to present the facts in an entertaining manner.

One should not face a writer's block with the mentality of bursting through it. I have found in my own experience that a writer's block is usually due to my mind indicating that it has a problem in 'channeling' the story. One reason might be a re-imagining of certain story points. Another reason however is that there is a problem in where you are at in the story, so you need to look back and find out the problem with the 'journey' that prevents the tale from advancing.

Latest topics
» Abduction to Elfland: Part 4 (19)
No Zombie for a Neighbor - 8A Icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2020, 6:22 am by TerishD

» Abduction to Elfland: Part 3 (13-18)
No Zombie for a Neighbor - 8A Icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2020, 6:41 am by TerishD

» Abduction to Elfland: Part 2 (7-12)
No Zombie for a Neighbor - 8A Icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2020, 6:30 am by TerishD

» Abduction to Elfland: Part 1 (1-6)
No Zombie for a Neighbor - 8A Icon_minitimeJune 10th 2020, 6:33 am by TerishD

» To Know Sweet and Sour - Part Seven (35 - Epi)
No Zombie for a Neighbor - 8A Icon_minitimeMay 11th 2020, 6:38 am by TerishD

Top posters
oskar (2320)
No Zombie for a Neighbor - 8A EmptyNo Zombie for a Neighbor - 8A Voting_bar2No Zombie for a Neighbor - 8A Empty 
TerishD (1441)
No Zombie for a Neighbor - 8A EmptyNo Zombie for a Neighbor - 8A Voting_bar2No Zombie for a Neighbor - 8A Empty 
HYdraMStar (1170)
Kellycakes (1136)
Snacker (818)
Urs (569)
fleamailman (400)
Leaka (334)
JuJu (287)
alexandra (198)

No Zombie for a Neighbor - 8A

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TerishD

No Zombie for a Neighbor - 8A ScribblesModerator-1
TerishD

Male
Number of posts : 1441
Current Mood : No Zombie for a Neighbor - 8A Thinki10
Registration date : 2008-07-21

No Zombie for a Neighbor - 8A Empty
PostSubject: No Zombie for a Neighbor - 8A   No Zombie for a Neighbor - 8A Icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2011, 7:37 am

No Zombie for a Neighbor
Day Eight

Part One: Chains of Hope

I woke up this morning feeling the hands of my husband moving between my legs to separate them. Fully accepting the promise that I made to him, I let him have access to that part of my body. He did not however simply move into position, but rubbed me down there while explaining himself.

“You told me to keep my mind on the zombies. I thus am going to check the neighboring yards. I believe that the other yard next to us is as open as the house that Annette is in. I will however look again. The yard beyond the Phillips I however do not know about at all.”

“Why are you checking now? You cannot see in the dark.”

“It is not as early as you think. By the time I fix a cup of coffee and prepare myself, it should not be a problem seeing outside.”

I turned to look at the clock. It was early, but he was correct that it was getting close to time that the sun should be coming up. Feeling that it was time for us to get moving, I leaned back ready to start my day doing something that I did enjoy.

He still did not move into position, but said, “I saw something when I got up to go to the bathroom. You are on the pill.”

I growled in return, “I told you not to worry about me.”

“Bull, you are my wife. I will worry about you. I will worry about the children. You are correct that I need to put my mind elsewhere, but I will find moments to worry about you just as I find moments to take advantage of what you are offering to me. You are my reality, Livonia. You are the one that I will return to when the zombie menace is over, when my finals have been finished, and when my day at the office is done. You are the one that I need to be thinking about when all the other stresses have been dealt with.”

“Okay, yes. I however lost my original supply. What I have I picked up from bodies. I thus do not know if I am on schedule.”

He moved into position as he said, “And you don’t care.”

“What is wrong with having a baby?”

“Nothing is wrong with it. We however already have three that we need to care for.”

“I thought that you wanted a lot of babies.”

I was not mad at him. I in fact almost laughed seeing his expression as he was ready to do something suddenly turn sour as he was faced with having to defend his own words. It was good that he was willing to talk. I thus stayed relaxed letting him know that I would keep my word and accept him while he tried to put what he felt into words.

“Yes. I just… worry.”

“Well, don’t. We will manage. I want a lot of babies. I was not consistent with men, but mostly because I just wanted sex and they did as well. I however was seeking a man, a husband, someone to stay with and have his babies. I will be your wife, Theo. If you really want me as your wife, then stop worrying about me, your wife, having your babies. Be my husband, and I will be your wife, and our children will grow up with parents that are happy with each other. Can you think of anything better for them?”

“No.”

“Okay then. Our agreement stands. You keep your mind on your things. Right now it is zombies, although you probably should be taking time with your classes as well. Later it will be your work. Don’t you ever think about women. You have one. I am yours however you want me when you want me. The only problem that you might have with me, is that I might bother you if you are not bothering me enough. As for babies, there is nothing wrong with your wife having your babies. Don’t worry about that.”

Those words got Theo back into action. We really did not talk during the process. We did say things, but they were just part of the experience. Theo usually spoke about my appearance. He would watch my body, and speak about things that he saw. I would give him words of encouragement while letting him know that I was enjoying having him inside me. He however stayed in action while asking some words that brought me out of a moment.

“Don’t you want a wedding?”

“No, Theo. You keep doing this, and I will ever be your wife. We will need to make everything official, but that should be just to make things legal.” I grabbed him as I said, “Don’t you think that we aren’t married right now.”

“Understood, but most women want the wedding.”

“Well, I don’t. Stop worrying about that, Theo. I am your wife. I am the lady in your life. I am right here, and I will be here anytime you want me. You have other things to worry about.”

We were kissing when everything was finally released. We both felt it to be good experience. The play as we took a shower was more affectionate than normal, but I enjoyed the contact. Definitely feeling married, I moved out of the bedroom while thinking about fixing my man a big breakfast. He however kissed me and let me know what his plans were.

“Just coffee, Livonia. I will eat with the children when they wake up. Right now, some coffee while watching your titties bounce, then I am going to check the yards.”

I had put on a robe coming out of the bedroom, but I really had nothing else on. Hearing what Theo said, I simply removed what I was wearing. I knew that he was watching – he better had been watching – but I fixed the coffee then checked on what I would fix for breakfast later without showing any discomfort in being naked.

Theo did spend time getting himself prepared for moving outside. While he kept promising me that he was only going to check on the situation in the yards, he dressed to protect himself against any undead that might have fallen over the fence or otherwise get close to him. I however noticed that he kept looking back at me as if wondering if I would put my robe back on. I made certain that my titties did bounce as I brought him a cup of coffee to which he smiled before speaking.

“For the rest of your life.”

“If you ever look to another lady with desire, you are a stupid, stupid man.”

“I must agree.”

I will not say that I enjoyed moving about naked, but I felt a need to test my limits with Theo just as I felt him attempting to test his limits with me. He did not command me to undress, but simply dropped the comment. I thus did not consider myself obeying him, although I probably would have, but only seeing if he would comment upon what I did. In a way he did, as he did continue to turn to me as if expecting me to finally put my robe back on. He did not start speaking to me in a demeaning fashion or giving orders about other things he expected me to do for him. He simply enjoyed the view while doing the things he needed to do. I moved about feeling that our agreement demanded that I did perform little displays like this, and watching his response actually made me glad that I had along with a willingness to do it again. His words before leaving also helped my attitude.

“Now, get dressed. The children could be up at any time.”

I did worry about Theo, but the master bedroom looked out to the front and not the back. I thus quickly dressed, then moved back to the kitchen. I caught sight of my husband as he moved from the fence on the other side than the one we cleared. He stopped to say some words with the Herrings, who I guess were again on their back porch. He then moved to the Phillip’s house and out of my view.

I jumped upon hearing the phone ring, and answered it to hear Annette ask, “What is your husband doing?”

“He is supposed to be checking the yard on the other side of the Phillips.”

“I don’t believe that yard has a fence at all. He however killed a zombie, then jumped the fence. Wait, he is coming back. Whoa, what a dive! He’s all right, and now killing another zombie. Got it. He is pulling something… a chain… I think. Something like a chain. Oh, damn, he has now jumped the fence toward me.”

I really did not know what Theo was doing. He had told me that he was only going to check the situation around the houses next to our present properties. Feeling glad that I had put some clothes on, I went outside to the back yard where I could look into the Phillip’s yard. I still could not see anything, as my husband had run forward. Hearing Annette continue to give me a play-by-play, I moved to jump the fence into the other cleared fenced area.

“He padlocked one end of a chain together, then ran to the pizza truck. Oh, I see he now has a chain completely blocking one section of the road. He is tying something – looks like a garden hose – to the truck while speaking to one of the pizza guys. He threw the garden hose toward my yard, AND IS NOW RUNNING TO ME! Oh… oh… come on Theo… come on Theo… come on… I am getting the door.”

I was now in the Phillip’s yard looking toward the street. It was not much of a barrier, nothing more than a length of chain then a length of garden hose, but it was enough to stop the movement of zombies. The chain might hold, but I was not too certain of the garden hose. While it was probably a good first move, I saw no way of improving the action. I was wondering what Theo was thinking to have done this stunt when the phone rang again.

It bothered me immensely to hear Annette crow, “I now have your man!”
Back to top Go down
http://www.terishd.com

No Zombie for a Neighbor - 8A
Page 1 of 1